CAUGHT FROM BEHIND

Welcome to my Blog and My Life. This is my story, Sly Fox, the most girl crazy Fox on Earth. I dedicate my days and nights chasing the sexiest girls around. Here is where I share my captures with the world. Please feel free to view, download and comment on all you see here. I hope you enjoy my tales.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

ASS SEEN ON YOUTUBE

I posted some vids on YouTube that were taken down because they violated the "terms and conditions." Not sure which term or what condition but I think it was the music I set to the motion. I will be posting new vids on YouTube before they go up on my new website. However, I imagine they won't last long because it will be the same type of vids as before, hot chicks and hot music. So enjoy them while you can 'cause I am sure YouTube will take them down within a few weeks. But Of course, they will also be available on my new site. For those of you who email me about the site or the blog, I will get back at you asap. I have been working on the site. Thanks for the support and encouragement. I don't just do this for myself I do it 'cause I know there are tens of thousands of you guys out there who enjoy this just as much as I do. Here are some stills from the YouTube Vid entitled "Closer".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter