CAUGHT FROM BEHIND

Welcome to my Blog and My Life. This is my story, Sly Fox, the most girl crazy Fox on Earth. I dedicate my days and nights chasing the sexiest girls around. Here is where I share my captures with the world. Please feel free to view, download and comment on all you see here. I hope you enjoy my tales.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Back To The Booty

Guys Let me know what you like in terms of shape sizes and color (latinas, black girls, white girls etc) because I personally love 'em all so I can capture a variety of booty. This a girl from a local club who could shake her booty like no other. I hope to have the video up soon........

5 Comments:

Blogger BootYManE said...

aye wussup , nice blogg, too bad youtube took alot of vids off. but they cant stop you here. hope to see the site soon.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Sly Fox said...

I won't stop they can't keep me down,lol. I will put up some more vids on youtube later this week. I know they will be taken down but atleast they will be up for a couple weeks until I can get that site up.

3:46 PM  
Blogger BootYManE said...

seems like im the only one commenting your vids, well check this out...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZB3JMMTE
this is a preview clip of the video i wanna trade. i really wanna trade for that one girl in the baby blue pants. let me know if u are down for that.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Sly Fox said...

Yea I noticed on other blogs that people vists but not a lot of comments. My Guy from Booty Peeker made mention of that on his blog. I will check out that clip and see if we can do a swap. Tell me a little more about that clips4sale site. How does it work?

3:38 PM  
Blogger irv da perv said...

Wow. Nice. How do I easily find your youtube vids? What tags/keywords should I type in?

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter