CAUGHT FROM BEHIND

Welcome to my Blog and My Life. This is my story, Sly Fox, the most girl crazy Fox on Earth. I dedicate my days and nights chasing the sexiest girls around. Here is where I share my captures with the world. Please feel free to view, download and comment on all you see here. I hope you enjoy my tales.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I am not a Stalker, I Swear!




However, if I was to become obsessed with a girl to the point of getting incarceration she would be it and by the looks of her AMAZING ASS becoming some guy's bitch in prison would be worth every second....umm wait that's not what I meant, oh nevermind you know what I meant! Enjoy this masterpiece or Assterpiece if you will..."Assterpiece" isn't that the name of a booty site? Maybe it should be...Cha ching......Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter