CAUGHT FROM BEHIND

Welcome to my Blog and My Life. This is my story, Sly Fox, the most girl crazy Fox on Earth. I dedicate my days and nights chasing the sexiest girls around. Here is where I share my captures with the world. Please feel free to view, download and comment on all you see here. I hope you enjoy my tales.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Remember The Tightass



Hey Remember the girl from my Vacation? Well I fail to mention that when she noticed me noticing her it lead us to a little conversation about my camera and her love for being in front of the Camera. Well one thing led to another and here is the first part of a smoking hot photo shoot

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is the other pics plus can u repost that video of that gorgeous azz, thx

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter