CAUGHT FROM BEHIND

Welcome to my Blog and My Life. This is my story, Sly Fox, the most girl crazy Fox on Earth. I dedicate my days and nights chasing the sexiest girls around. Here is where I share my captures with the world. Please feel free to view, download and comment on all you see here. I hope you enjoy my tales.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I am a Serious Photographer, Damn it!!














I am a serious Photographer, Damn it! Or that is atleast what I tell myself. Resaon being is my lens always seem to drift from the model face to her ass, tits or crotch. Soon I will stop trying to fool myself and give in to the Sly Fox that is trying to get out. Case in point this Big Ass Latina from the Bronx who I hired to shoot but I could only focus on her ass....Enjoy this Bronx Tail!

  • See Her Ass In Motion
  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger Sly Fox said...

    Sorry I no longer have contact with her. But I have more of her to post.

    10:43 PM  
    Blogger NUBIANJAC said...

    Sly, do you have her original clip? It's no longer on YouTube. Please mail it to me if you can? jasonchristie@mail.com

    7:39 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Free Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter