CAUGHT FROM BEHIND

Welcome to my Blog and My Life. This is my story, Sly Fox, the most girl crazy Fox on Earth. I dedicate my days and nights chasing the sexiest girls around. Here is where I share my captures with the world. Please feel free to view, download and comment on all you see here. I hope you enjoy my tales.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Say Cheese






I tried Photography a while back but I really didn't get the enjoyment from it I thought I would. Photographing Pretty Girls I thought would be sweet. But when I finished the actual photo shoot and I didn't get the excitement I thought I would get from photographing hot chicks. Until the Voyeur in me spoke loudly and proudly and urged me to put a a little video camera behind the girls so I could photograph their best feature...LOL. I will be posting a lot of these with some video. Here is the first of many..Nikki and her Massive Ass...Enjoy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter